There is nothing more glorious than a fabulous beach vacation! It truly does wonders for the soul...not to mention turning a pasty New Yorker into a New Yorker with a lovely golden brown glow. Recovering from surgery is a drag, but recovering from surgery on the beach is MUCH more tolerable!!! You get the idea...
Since I am still recovering and in some pain a good part of the day, we haven't been venturing out too much...luckily Mom and Dad live on the ocean, so we just walk out there each day. Dad, aka PaPa...also put a big kiddie pool out in the yard, so when the boys get done beachin' it each day, they head into the pool for a bit before showering. Let me tell you...they are LOVING the beach once again this year!!! I am too, because I have already read 4 of the 7 magazines I brought with me to catch up on. Talk about relaxing!
Here is a Beachy PhotoShow for everyone to enjoy...just click the link below!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment