June 28, 2007

I Got New Floors!!

Well, we got home safe and sound....and once again...the boys were wonderful flyers. We pull up into the driveway, and I notice that Stu has made some changes while I was gone. Immediately I notice that our mailbox has been swapped out, and the new model is a RED BARN!!!! Uggghhh!!! I also see new mulch in the beds...WooHoo!!!!

To my surprise, those were not the only changes he had waiting for me. At the door there was a new welcome mat...then he opens the front door and voila....NEW FLOORS!!!! He and some buddies decided to lay some beautiful laminate flooring in the entry foyer and the dining room to replace our old tile that I hated with a passion. It was also starting to crack, and the grout was starting to crumble in various places. I liked the new flooring so much, that I want them to do the kitchen next!!! Hopefully we can get it done soon!!!




In addition, my master bath got a new vanity...the house got pressure washed, and all the carpets got steam cleaned.

Gee...maybe I should go out of town more often!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow! I would be THRILLED too! What a sweetheart, slaving away while you were relaxing at the beach =) The floor looks beautiful!