February 26, 2007

Snow Day

This morning we woke up to what turned out to be our first "real" snowfall of the season...You know, the first thing that wasn't just a light dusting. Now, I'd be thrilled if we didn't have any of the white stuff fall, but those powdery 3 inches made 3 little boys, and 1 visiting YaYa from Florida, VERY happy!

I am still recovering from my heart cath, so no snowball fights for me. I instead was designated camera person for this event, and left the snowman building and running around to YaYa and Stu. We bundled the boys up, and took them outside not knowing what to expect. The boys were none too thrilled about snow in the past 2 years, but this year was actually different!!! This was the very first year where they WANTED to play in the snow, and didn't freak out about even getting near it.

They had a BLAST, and I couldn't be happier for them!!! Tristan even asked if we could get out their beach toys. He wanted to make "snow castles". Cool....double duty for the beach toys, and quite creative on his part I thought!!!

Click the link for a snow-filled PhotoShow. When you can see the show come up, click "view large" underneath the show. About 3/4 of the way through, you will see a snow ball fight sequence. Enjoy!

SNOW DAY



2 comments:

Kim said...

That was great Wendi.
Makes me miss the snow. I hope my kids can see it and enjoy it someday soon.

Laura said...

You got some great pictures! I loved the snow "fight" near the end, looked like they had a great time!