Has there ever been a time where it seems like practically everyone around you is pregnant????
Case in point...our beloved Pediatrician's office. One of the nurses gave birth in November. Our Ped's wife in December, and two others in this office are due as well in the coming weeks.
Moving on to those even more near and dear. My cousin just delivered at the end of November, and just in my friends alone...I have FIVE who are all due within 2 or 3 weeks of each other...ALL in the month of January!
Karen, Toby, Celeste, Colleen, and Denise. One by one, I wait for the phone calls....
Celeste, unfortunately had an unpredicted early arrival at 36 weeks gestation....however little Miss Madeline Lilly thankfully is perfect in every way!!!!
Toby is due this week, and is READY....unfortunately, the baby is NOT. She has been begging the docs to induce.
Karen, if all goes as planned, should be delivering today!! Hooray!!!!!
Colleen and Denise are both due in 2 weeks. Hang in there girls....you're in the home stretch now!!!
Congratulations to ALL my friends and their tiny new additions!!!! I can't wait to get my hands on each one of them, so I can get my fix!!!!!
With so many people due so very close to each other, you have to wonder....WHAT THE HECK WAS GOING ON 9 MONTHS AGO???????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment