September 19, 2006

Remember When I Said Don't Leave Kids Unattended?

So I am in the office on a conference call this morning, when Jackson comes to the kitchen gate and says, "MOMMY, I'M NAKED!!!!!!!" Yep, I wasn't the only one who heard him yell this at the top of his lungs....did I mention it was my FIRST conference call???? So I proceed to mute the call, and still try to listen in with one ear, while I get Jackson dressed once again.

I finished the call, then joined the boys back in the living room to do some puzzles with them. Well I happened to notice that Logan had something on the bottom of his foot. I said, "Logan, what's on the bottom of your foot?" He looked down at his foot and said, "It's cat puke Mommy." I said, "Oh Mannnn...where did Sophie puke this time?" Logan said, "Over there Mommy."

I look in that direction, and then took a double take. Upon further inspection, I figured out that IT WAS NOT CAT PUKE.....Apparently, when Jackson took his diaper off, either there was poop in the diaper already, or HE pooped on the floor. It would have been one thing if it had been in only one spot....but I noticed Logan had it on the bottom of BOTH feet....AND it was ALL OVER the living room carpet in quite a few areas, in the foyer, and in a bunch of areas around the playroom too! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

So I get Logan's feet cleaned up, and begin to clean the carpet...not even really knowing where to begin. While cleaning the playroom carpet, Tristan yells, "MOMMY, Look..Jackson is spitting milk everywhere!!!!!" I run out of the playroom to find Jackson spitting milk all over the foyer floor! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

What do you mean it's only 10:00am????

2 comments:

Laura said...

That is CRAZY!!!! Only 10 AM? You'll have to let us know if it got better after that....

Kim said...

OMG...I hope the day got better!