August 28, 2006

Never Leave Children Unattended

So when I woke up this morning, my house was all nice and neat as usual...just the way I like it. I brought the boys downstairs, got them dressed, gave them breakfast...you know, the normal routine. Well, I had two last loads of laundry to finish up, so I went into the laundry room. In the time it took to fold a load of clean clothes, transfer a load from the washer to the dryer, and then put a new load into be washed....this is what happened. Click the pictures for a larger view. Beware, it's not pretty!!!!




And yes...that is Jackson walking on the arm of the couch like a balance beam. And yes, that is Jackson on top of an overturned recliner!!!!! And yes...they actually helped me clean everything up. :)

2 comments:

Kim said...

OMG, I can't believe they can do that much damage in that little time. At least they helped you clean it up.

Laura said...

Oh my goodness, Wendi! you are such a good mom to go grab the camera instead of freaking out! I can't believe they even over turned the recliner. Boys, boys boys!