I was very saddened to visit your site and find out that your FIL has passed away. Please accept my deepest condolences. Your family will be in my prayers for peace and comfort during this tough time.
Stu and I met almost 8 years years ago on the internet. He was from Long Island, and I was from Florida. I moved up here to NY when we got married almost 7 years ago. I am a SAHM to three of the most AWESOME little boys you would want to meet. They are our wonderful triplets: Jackson, Logan, and Tristan. Add in the two little furballs Sophie and Mollie, and we've got ourselves a family.
4 comments:
I am really sorry to read about the loss of your father in law. I pray for your husband to find comfort in good memories.
I am so sorry for your family's loss. I pray that your memories can give you some comfort at this difficult time.
I'm so sorry, Wendi. I will be praying for your FIL and your DH in this difficult time.
Dear Wendi,
I was very saddened to visit your site and find out that your FIL has passed away. Please accept my deepest condolences. Your family will be in my prayers for peace and comfort during this tough time.
God bless,
adriana
Post a Comment