May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!!!

In honor of Mother's Day, here are two new PhotoShow slideshows for your viewing pleasure.

The first one is from Saturday afternoon out in the backyard.

A Dandelion Day

The second one is from this morning while at the Long Island Game Farm..(it's like a zoo).

Mother's Day at the Zoo


My wonderful boys....No one makes me smile like they do. No one makes me feel as blessed or as thankful to be alive as they do. They are the reason I look forward to waking up every single morning. I love being a Mommy more than ANYTHING else in this world! Happy Mother's Day...Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so wonderful. I love seeing all the pictures. The slideshows are just phenomenal(?). I think it's great you are taking the time to take all the pictures. I know you are busy round the clock. I would love to see the boys when you make it to FL. Linda Dale